ESPA is a professional development organization composed of support and administrative and professional personnel of the Alabama Cooperative Extension System.
- To promote cooperation and understanding among Extension staff.
- To provide opportunities for and to promote professional improvement and exchange of ideas.
- To provide a forum for communication to express common needs and goals of the members of the Association.
- To provide a mechanism for maintaining and improving relationships with other professional organizations.
- To perform any other service for the benefit of its members that may be mutually agreeable.
- This organization will not establish policy nor will it serve as a substitute for the established procedure for resolving individual grievances.